Concrete Welder™ Crack Repair
(Bulk 10-Gallon Kit)
Contents: 5-Gallons "A" polymer component, 5-Gallons "B" polymer component
Cured Color: Clear/Amber
Concrete Welder™ is available in 10, 30 and 100-gallon kits
DESCRIPTION: Concrete Welder™ Crack Repair rebonds cracked concrete. This thin, penetrating polymer can penetrate into small cracks and forms a high strength adhesive bond between broken structures.
Concrete Welder™ is a low viscosity, fast-reacting urethane polymer which is applied with Vari-Flow dispensing equipment, specially designed for this product. Concrete Welder is recommended for larger highway and other projects where extensive repairs are needed. It can be used with a variety of aggregate materials, depending on the requirements of the specific application. Multiple repairs can be completed in rapid succession with minimal traffic closure time. Concrete Welder is a rapidly-curing polymer used to repair concrete distress and reduces the need for slab cut out and or removal.
Concrete Welder™ is a multi-purpose material that works well for both concrete and asphalt repairs. It allows the user to solve several problems with one material.
Concrete Welder™ will flow underneath cracked or spalled concrete and seal the base against further erosion from water.
Concrete Welder™ acts to waterproof and seal concrete and asphalt from the top to prevent water or other liquids from streaming under the slab and creating voids.
Concrete Welder™ has excellent chemical resistance to oils, hydraulic fluids, gasoline, and salts, and antifreeze.
Concrete Welder™ is also safe to use. It contains no solvents, has no odor, and has low toxicity.
Concrete Welder™ Crack Repair Polymer
INSTRUCTIONS: Concrete Welder performs well in temperature extremes. For best performance, install Concrete Welder at 10°F. to 100°F. ambient temperature and 50-75°F. material temperature. Do not apply during rain or on wet surfaces. Read the Material Safety Data Sheet and all Installation Instructions before using product.
Penetrates and Rebonds
- Penetrates and rebonds thin, wide or deep cracks to restore concrete strength.
- Seals and Waterproofs, protects from freeze/thaw spalling.
- Smooths rough surfaces. Restores a high-traction surface.
- Fast repairs and cure. Solidifies in less than 3 minutes. Ready for traffic in 10 minutes.
- Repairs successful year round. Repairs in cold or hot weather.
- Safe to use, Low Odor Concrete Welder is non-flammable.
- There are no peroxides or heavy metals. There is little odor on application, and it is safe to use. See product safety data sheet for more information.
- Chemically resistant, resists dilute acids and alkalis. Unaffected by salts, gasoline, diesel fuel, lubricating oils, or antifreeze. Fuel & oil drips from vehicles will not penetrate treated areas.
How do you install Concrete Welder™
Large Crack Repair
Hairline Crack Repair
- Remove loose and unsound material.
- Blow crack clean with dry compressed air.
- Fill crack with 50 mesh or larger dry sand.
- Flood crack with Concrete Welder.
- For a skidproof surface, top with dry sand.
- Blow out cracks with dry compressed air.
- Flood with Concrete Welder.
- Broadcast with dry sand on uncured liquid for high traction surface.
- Shot blast or sand blast deck surface.
- Flood deck with Concrete Welder at the rate of one gallon per 100 square feet.
- Immediately broadcast treated aggregates to refusal into the uncured liquid.
- When cured sweep off excess aggregates.
Concrete Welder™ restores concrete strength for roads, bridges, slabs, parkings structures, roofs and floors. It waterproofs and seals concrete to stop freeze thaw spalling and chemical attack. Concrete Welders thinner viscosity allows the material to penetrate into smaller cracks.
Typical Properties: Application
- Components: “A” and “B”
- Appearance: A:Clear B:Black
- Ratio, A:B, volume 1:1
- Viscosity @ 73°F, cps A:24 B:57.5
- Specific Gravity @73°F A:1.09 B:1.01
- Flash Point, F°. A: 245° B: 360°
- Pot life, seconds, @ 73°F 60
- Cure time, minutes, @ 73°F 10
Typical Cured Properties
- Specific Gravity, ASTM, D-792 1.07
- Hardness, Durometer D, ASTM, D-2240 70
- Tensile Strength, psi , ASTM, D-412 4300
- Elongation at Break (%), ASTM, D-412 <10
- Tear Strength, ASTM, D-624 275
- Compression Strength, psi, ASTM, C-39 4250
- Bond strength to PCC, psi 500 (concrete fails cohesively)
With Concrete Welder™ traffic can resume within 10 minutes of completion of work reducing the time of crews exposure to oncoming traffic.
To order, enter the desired QUANTITY in the space below and click Add To Cart. Your Quantity Discount will be automatically calculated.