FASTPATCH HC is designed to have the highest possible compression strength without becoming overly brittle. HC is designed to be a tough, 100% solids, two-component urethane that sets quickly, allowing fast return to service. It can be used in applications that require a fast setting, high strength material. FASTPATCH HC can be meter applied, Contact Us for more details.
High Compressive Strength. Set Time = 2 min. 1:1 Vol.
WHERE TO USE FASTPATCH HC High Compression Strength Urethane
- Foundations - concrete structures
- High Load Areas - footings, rail applications
- Anchoring - securely fasten bolts or rebar
- Base Plate Grout - for machinery applications
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High Compression Strength - supports heavy loads
- Easy to Use - meter or cartridge applied
- Fast Curing-quick return to service
- Excellent Adhesion - bonds strongly to itself and concrete
- Low Viscosity - flows into place easily
- Cures at Low Temperatures - year round use
FASTPATCH HC is:
- A fast setting, high strength material
- Low Viscosity
- Superior for adhesion to concrete
FASTPATCH HC high compression strength urethane is designed to have the highest possible compression strength without becoming overly brittle. HC is designed to be a tough, 100% solids, two-component urethane that sets quickly, allowing fast return to service. It can be used in applications that require a fast setting, high strength material.
- (6) Polymer Part A + Polymer Part B Dual Cartridges
- (6) Static Mixing Tips
PACKAGING: Case of (6) 1500 mL Dual Cartridges (6-Pack).
Black available special order.
UNIT VOLUME: 1500-mL (750x750) per dual-cartridge.
YIELD: 1500-mL Cartridge = 0.40 gal (92.5in³).
SET TIME = 2 min.
TACK FREE = 4 min.
RATIO: 1 to 1 (Resin to Iso).
Before handling, you should become familiar with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) regarding the risks and safe use of this product. The MSDS is included within the product packaging. For a copy of the MSDS please Contact Us with your request.
View or download the Technical Data Sheet: FastPatch_HC_TechnicalDataSheet.pdf
GENERAL CARTRIDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND GLOVES WHILE HANDLING CARTRIDGES.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: STORE CARTRIDGES IN UPRIGHT POSITION. CONDITION CARTRIDGES TO ≥ 60°F (15°C) BEFORE USING.
- REMOVE NUT AND CAP.
- SECURE MIX-TUBE TO CARTRIDGE AND TIGHTEN NUT, BE SURE TO AVOID CROSS-THREADING. MIX TUBE END MAY BE CUT FOR GREATER EXTRUSION RATE (OPTIONAL).
- LOAD CARTRIDGE INTO DISPENSER; KEEP CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT.
- BEGIN DISPENSING AND FILL MIX-TUBE WITH MATERIAL (KEEP UPRIGHT). VISUALLY INSPECT MATERIAL IN MIX-TUBE TO ENSURE PROPER MIXING.
- TILT DOWN AND DISPOSE OF INITIAL PORTION (5 PUMPS OR 3 SECONDS). CONTINUE DISPENSING INTO APPLICATION AREA. KEEP CARTRIDGE POINTED DOWN AND DISPENSE AT A CONSTANT RATE UNTIL FINISHED. AVOID REPEATED TRIGGERING ON AND OFF.
- TO RE-USE PARTIALLY DISPENSED CARTRIDGE: HOLD CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT. REMOVE MIX-TUBE AND WIPE CARTRIDGE CLEAN. REPLACE CAP AND NUT. NEXT APPLICATION WILL REQUIRE NEW MIX-TUBE.
FastPatch Cartridge Dispensing Techniques: Watch the video to learn how to correctly load and dispense FastPatch cartridge products for concrete repair and asphalt repair applications.
If you have any questions on how to properly load and use FastPatch cartridges, please Contact Us for assistance.
High Comp. Strength. Set Time = 2 min. 1:1 Vol.
1 year when properly stored.
Store and ship this product in a clean, dry, low-humidity, shaded or covered environment at 60-90F.
5-Gallon Buckets (10-Gal Kits)
50-Gallon Drums (100-Gal Kits)
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TEST RESULTS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS REPRESENTATIVE OF CURRENT PRODUCTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SPECIFICATIONS. WHILE ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE AND TO REPRESENT THE BEST AVAILABLE DATA ON THESE PRODUCTS, NO GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE, INTENDED, OR IMPLIED AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUFFICIENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS OR USE THEREOF ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. EACH USER SHOULD CONDUCT A SUFFICIENT INVESTIGATION TO ESTABLISH THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED USE. PROPER APPLICATION IS THE RESPONSILBITY OF THE USER. AS WITH ANY PRODUCT THE USE OF THE THIS PRODUCT IN A GIVEN APPLICATION MUST BE TESTED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FIELD TESTING) IN ADVANCE BY THE USER TO DETERMINE SUITIBILITY. TESTING IS THE REQUIREMENT OF BOTH ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS ALIKE. WVCO DOES NOT WARRANT THE APPLICATION UNDER ANY OR ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Pallet Qty.: 64 cases, Unit Volume: Case (6)
To quickly preview an accurate shipping quote for your order, including quantity discounts, add all of your selected item(s) to your Shopping Cart, enter your Zip Code into the form and click the Get Quotes button.
POLYQuik CJF-CC Gray 600mL 12-Pack
FASTPATCH HC (ISO) 5-Gal