FASTPATCH™ Asphalt Alligator Crack Repair (FastPatch ACR) is a cold applied, easy to mix asphalt restoration and repair material. FastPatch ACR is used to repair alligatoring cracks while providing a protective layer over the cracks to help prevent further cracking and to keep water from entering the cracks. FastPatch ACR is a 100% solids polymer composite. No water or solvents. FastPatch ACR is supplied in complete, ready-to-use kits. ACR can be applied in cool or warm conditions, and in cold conditions with the aid of FASTPATCH Kicker accelerator, to form a permanent repair that is quickly ready for traffic.
WHERE TO USE
- Alligator cracking on Roadways.
- Alligator cracking on Parking Lots and walkways.
- Shallow depth Potholes. Quickly and permanently repair potholes, precisely to grade, No bump required! Snow plow friendly.
- General Asphalt repair - Easily repair and restore cracked or alligatoring (fractured) asphalt. Stops future water intrusion or erosion.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy-to-Apply - Mix with drill, pour, & finished in minutes.
- Lasting Repair - Excellent adhesion & absorbs impact.
- Does not freeze. Apply as low as 35°F (2°C).
- Fast Curing - Tack free in 45 minutes at 75°F; 90 minutes at 40°F.
- Open to Traffic Quickly - Reduce traffic interruptions.
- 100% reactive ingredient mix. No water or solvents. 0 VOC.
- Odorless - 100% solids & suitable for indoor application.
- Freeze-Thaw Resistant - Long term repair for colder climates.
- No thickness limit. Easily pour in 2 inch (5 cm) depth per layer.
FASTPATCH ACR Alligatored Asphalt Crack Repair Kits are:
- Low moisture sensitivity
Recommended mixing tool: Eggbeater Style Mixer
Click to view less-than-pallet pricing.
FASTPATCH ACR Asphalt Alligator Crack Repair provides long lasting, durable repairs that allow for rapid return to service, within an hour of installation.
- Pail A: Pre-mixed Polymer Part A and Treated Aggregates.
- Pail B: Polymer Part B, Topping Sands.
- Nitrile Gloves.
- Safety Data Sheet.
- Full Instructions.
PACKAGING: 32 Kits : 64 pieces per pallet. Pallet consits of (32) 5-Gallon Pail A, and (32) 3-Gallon Pail B.
UNIT VOLUME: 0.50 CF per A+B Kit.
SHELF LIFE: 1 year when properly stored.
Recommended mixing tool: Eggbeater Style Mixer
Before handling, you should become familiar with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) regarding the risks and safe use of this product. The MSDS is included within the product packaging. For a copy of the MSDS please Contact Us with your request.
Print or Download this Installation Guideline: Alligator_Crack_Repair_Kit_Instructions_May_2020.pdf
View or download the FastPatch ACR Technical Data Sheet: Alligator_Crack_Repair_Kit_TDS_May_2020.pdf
1 year when properly stored.
Store and ship this product in a clean, dry, low-humidity, shaded or covered environment at 50-90° F (10-32° C).
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TEST RESULTS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS REPRESENTATIVE OF CURRENT PRODUCTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SPECIFICATIONS. WHILE ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE AND TO REPRESENT THE BEST AVAILABLE DATA ON THESE PRODUCTS, NO GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE, INTENDED, OR IMPLIED AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUFFICIENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS OR USE THEREOF ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. EACH USER SHOULD CONDUCT A SUFFICIENT INVESTIGATION TO ESTABLISH THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED USE. PROPER APPLICATION IS THE RESPONSILBITY OF THE USER. AS WITH ANY PRODUCT THE USE OF THE THIS PRODUCT IN A GIVEN APPLICATION MUST BE TESTED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FIELD TESTING) IN ADVANCE BY THE USER TO DETERMINE SUITIBILITY. TESTING IS THE REQUIREMENT OF BOTH ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS ALIKE. WVCO DOES NOT WARRANT THE APPLICATION UNDER ANY OR ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Pallet Qty.: 64 Pails. Full Truckload quantities [16+ pallets] are shipped Free - Freight PREPAID.
This item ships by common carrier LTL Freight. You will not be charged for shipping during Checkout. You will be offered and you should select the "Request for Freight Quote" option during Checkout. We will contact you within 1 business day with your shipping options and costs. To request a FREIGHT QUOTE in advance of purchase please Contact Us with your request.
We make every effort to keep your shipping costs as low as possible. Your freight charges will be at our fully discounted carrier invoiced cost without surcharge by PRP Co. If you require any special freight services, such as Appointment Delivery, Lift-Gate Delivery, or other logistical requirement, be sure to let us know at the time of order placement.
Eggbeater Style Mixer
FASTPATCH Asphalt Alligator Crack Repair Kit