FASTPATCH EJC-NS is a non-sag, highly flexible, two-component, rapid setting, polyurethane-based compound for joint filling. EJC-NS can be applied vertically or on slopes. EJC-NS passes Class-12.5 Hockman testing for expansion joint compounds. For larger projects FASTPATCH EJC-NS can also be meter applied, Contact Us for more details.
WHERE TO USE FASTPATCH EJC-NS
- Vertical Expansion Joints - +/-12.5% movement joints
- Sloped Joints - Infrastructure repair
- Parking Decks, Bridge Decks
- Roofing, Sidewalks
EJC-NS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick Set - as little as 40 minute return to service
- Highly Elastic - moves readily with the joint
- Non-Sag - applied vertically or in non-level applications
- Flexible At Freezing Temperatures - does not harden
- Passes Hockman Type-12.5 Test - dynamically stable
- 100% Solids, 0 VOC - environmentally friendly
FASTPATCH EJC-NS is:
- ASTM C719 Type M, Grade NS, Class-12.5
- Fast setting
- Superior adhesion to concrete
- FASTPATCH EJC-NS outperforms silicone in terms of adhesion and chemical resistance.
FASTPATCH EJC-NS (Non-Sag) is a non-sag, highly flexible, two-component, rapid setting, polyurethane-based compound for joint filling. EJC-NS can be applied vertically or on slopes. EJC-NS passes Class-12.5 Hockman testing for expansion joint compounds.
Joint sealant for vetical and overhead repairs. Work Life = 10 min. 2:1 Vol.
- (12) Polymer Part A + Polymer Part B Dual Cartridges
- (12) Static Mixing Tips
PACKAGING: Case of (12) 450 mL Dual Cartridges (12-Pack).
COLORS: Gray. Colors Available Upon Request
UNIT VOLUME: 450-mL (300x150) per dual-cartridge.
YIELD: 450-mL Cartridge = 27.5in³.
SET TIME = 20 min.
RATIO: 2 to 1 (Resin to Iso).
Before handling, you should become familiar with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) regarding the risks and safe use of this product. The MSDS is included within the product packaging. For a copy of the MSDS please Contact Us with your request.
GENERAL CARTRIDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND GLOVES WHILE HANDLING CARTRIDGES.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: STORE CARTRIDGES IN UPRIGHT POSITION. CONDITION CARTRIDGES TO ≥ 60°F (15°C) BEFORE USING.
- REMOVE NUT AND CAP.
- SECURE MIX-TUBE TO CARTRIDGE AND TIGHTEN NUT, BE SURE TO AVOID CROSS-THREADING. MIX TUBE END MAY BE CUT FOR GREATER EXTRUSION RATE (OPTIONAL).
- LOAD CARTRIDGE INTO DISPENSER; KEEP CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT.
- BEGIN DISPENSING AND FILL MIX-TUBE WITH MATERIAL (KEEP UPRIGHT). VISUALLY INSPECT MATERIAL IN MIX-TUBE TO ENSURE PROPER MIXING.
- TILT DOWN AND DISPOSE OF INITIAL PORTION (5 PUMPS OR 3 SECONDS). CONTINUE DISPENSING INTO APPLICATION AREA. KEEP CARTRIDGE POINTED DOWN AND DISPENSE AT A CONSTANT RATE UNTIL FINISHED. AVOID REPEATED TRIGGERING ON AND OFF.
- TO RE-USE PARTIALLY DISPENSED CARTRIDGE: HOLD CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT. REMOVE MIX-TUBE AND WIPE CARTRIDGE CLEAN. REPLACE CAP AND NUT. NEXT APPLICATION WILL REQUIRE NEW MIX-TUBE.
FastPatch EJC Cartridge Dispensing Techniques: Watch the video to learn how to correctly load and dispense FastPatch EJC (Elastomeric Joint Compound) cartridge products for concrete repair and asphalt repair applications.
If you have any questions on how to properly load and use FastPatch EJC cartridges, please Contact Us for assistance.
Flexible Repair. Set Time = 20 min. 2:1 Vol.
View or download the Technical Data Sheet: FastPatch_EJC-NS_TechnicalDataSheet.pdf
1 year when properly stored.
Store and ship this product in a clean, dry, low-humidity, shaded or covered environment at 60-90F.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TEST RESULTS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS REPRESENTATIVE OF CURRENT PRODUCTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SPECIFICATIONS. WHILE ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE AND TO REPRESENT THE BEST AVAILABLE DATA ON THESE PRODUCTS, NO GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE, INTENDED, OR IMPLIED AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUFFICIENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS OR USE THEREOF ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. EACH USER SHOULD CONDUCT A SUFFICIENT INVESTIGATION TO ESTABLISH THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED USE. PROPER APPLICATION IS THE RESPONSILBITY OF THE USER. AS WITH ANY PRODUCT THE USE OF THE THIS PRODUCT IN A GIVEN APPLICATION MUST BE TESTED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FIELD TESTING) IN ADVANCE BY THE USER TO DETERMINE SUITIBILITY. TESTING IS THE REQUIREMENT OF BOTH ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS ALIKE. WVCO DOES NOT WARRANT THE APPLICATION UNDER ANY OR ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Pallet Qty.: 64 cases, Unit Volume: Case (12)
To quickly preview an accurate shipping quote for your order, including quantity discounts, add all of your selected item(s) to your Shopping Cart, enter your Zip Code into the form and click the Get Quotes button.
Manual 2:1 Dual Cartridge Gun 300mL x 150mL
Pneumatic 1:1 Dispenser 300mL x 300mL AG-433
FASTPATCH EJC-50 Black 600mL 12-Pack