FASTPATCH LV fills cracks and levels to surrounding surface. FASTPATCH LV is the perfect product for repairing small and narrow areas of damaged concrete, and it performs amazingly well in below-freezing temperatures. This quick-setting product has amazing strength and can fix cracks and spalled concrete on the spot.
WHERE TO USE FASTPATCH LV
- Foundations - Concrete Structures
- High Load Areas - Footings, Rail Applications
- Anchoring - Securely Fasten Bolts or Rebar
- Cracks and spalls – able to fill narrow cracks and shallow spalls
- Transitions – repair between two elevations
- Bridge decks – sealing on concrete decks and ramps
- Damaged concrete – repair of broken concrete
- Cold temperatures – outdoors or in freezers
- Parking decks
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
FASTPATCH LV product is best described as a fast-setting concrete repair solution. It has ultra-low viscosity and is most often used to repair cracked or spalled concrete. FASTPATCH LV has the ability to penetrate deeply into concrete and cure at below zero temperatures, which results in superior strength. Once applied, the area can be returned to service within 15 minutes! The product is also certified as safe to use in areas where food products are handled. Customer evaluations have found that the product has excellent performance in below-freezing conditions.
- High Compression Strength - Supports heavy loads
- Easy-to-Use - Meter application possible
- Fast Curing - Quick return to service
- Excellent Adhesion - Bonds strongly to concrete
- Low Viscosity - Flows into place easily
- Cures at Low Temperatures - Year round use
FASTPATCH LV is:
- Ultra-Low Viscosity Urethane
- Fast setting
- Low temperature repair
- Superior strength
- Low moisture sensitivity
FASTPATCH LV is also available for Metered Dispensing in 10-Gallon Kits (5-Gal Resin, 5-Gal ISO) and 100-Gallon Kits (50-Gal Resin, 50-Gal ISO).
FASTPATCH LV is designed to have an ultra-low viscosity and cure quickly, even in cold temperatures. FASTPATCH LV is a tough, zero VOC, two-component urethane that sets quickly, allowing fast return to service. It can be used in applications that require a fast setting, high strength material.
- (12) Polymer Part A + Polymer Part B Dual Cartridges
- (12) Static Mixing Tips
PACKAGING: Case of (12) 600mL Dual Cartridges (12-Pack).
Other colors available upon request.
UNIT VOLUME: 600-mL per dual-cartridge.
YIELD: 600-mL Cartridge = 36.61in³.
RATIO: 1 to 1 (Resin to Iso).
Before handling, you should become familiar with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) regarding the risks and safe use of this product. The MSDS is included within the product packaging. For a copy of the MSDS please Contact Us with your request.
View or download the Application Instructions: FastPatch_LV_Instructions.pdf
GENERAL CARTRIDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND GLOVES WHILE HANDLING CARTRIDGES.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: STORE CARTRIDGES IN UPRIGHT POSITION. CONDITION CARTRIDGES TO ≥ 60°F (15°C) BEFORE USING.
- REMOVE NUT AND CAP.
- SECURE MIX-TUBE TO CARTRIDGE AND TIGHTEN NUT, BE SURE TO AVOID CROSS-THREADING. MIX TUBE END MAY BE CUT FOR GREATER EXTRUSION RATE (OPTIONAL).
- LOAD CARTRIDGE INTO DISPENSER; KEEP CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT.
- BEGIN DISPENSING AND FILL MIX-TUBE WITH MATERIAL (KEEP UPRIGHT). VISUALLY INSPECT MATERIAL IN MIX-TUBE TO ENSURE PROPER MIXING.
- TILT DOWN AND DISPOSE OF INITIAL PORTION (5 PUMPS OR 3 SECONDS). CONTINUE DISPENSING INTO APPLICATION AREA. KEEP CARTRIDGE POINTED DOWN AND DISPENSE AT A CONSTANT RATE UNTIL FINISHED. AVOID REPEATED TRIGGERING ON AND OFF.
- TO RE-USE PARTIALLY DISPENSED CARTRIDGE: HOLD CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT. REMOVE MIX-TUBE AND WIPE CARTRIDGE CLEAN. REPLACE CAP AND NUT. NEXT APPLICATION WILL REQUIRE NEW MIX-TUBE.
FastPatch LV Demonstration Video:
FastPatch Cartridge Dispensing Techniques: Watch the video to learn how to correctly load and dispense FastPatch cartridge products for concrete repair and asphalt repair applications.
If you have any questions on how to properly load and use FastPatch cartridges, please Contact Us for assistance.
High Comp. Strength. Set Time = 2 min. 1:1 Vol.
View or download the Technical Data Sheet: FastPatch_LV.pdf
1 year when properly stored.
Store and ship this product in a clean, dry, low-humidity, shaded or covered environment at 60-90
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TEST RESULTS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS REPRESENTATIVE OF CURRENT PRODUCTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SPECIFICATIONS. WHILE ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE AND TO REPRESENT THE BEST AVAILABLE DATA ON THESE PRODUCTS, NO GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE, INTENDED, OR IMPLIED AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUFFICIENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS OR USE THEREOF ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. EACH USER SHOULD CONDUCT A SUFFICIENT INVESTIGATION TO ESTABLISH THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED USE. PROPER APPLICATION IS THE RESPONSILBITY OF THE USER. AS WITH ANY PRODUCT THE USE OF THE THIS PRODUCT IN A GIVEN APPLICATION MUST BE TESTED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FIELD TESTING) IN ADVANCE BY THE USER TO DETERMINE SUITIBILITY. TESTING IS THE REQUIREMENT OF BOTH ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS ALIKE. WVCO DOES NOT WARRANT THE APPLICATION UNDER ANY OR ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Pallet Qty.: 64 cases, Unit Volume: Case (12)
To quickly preview an accurate shipping quote for your order, including quantity discounts, add all of your selected item(s) to your Shopping Cart, enter your Zip Code into the form and click the Get Quotes button.
Manual 1:1 Dual Cartridge Gun 300mL x 300mL
FASTPATCH 5000 Gray 600mL (1-Pack)
Manual 1:1 Dual Cartridge Gun 300mL x 300mL