FASTPATCH POLYQuik® CJF-CC is a two-component, self-leveling, 100% solids hybrid polyurea, control-joint filler designed to protect joints in industrial concrete floors subject to hard wheels and heavy loads. POLYQuik® CJF-CC provides excellent resistance to spalling, abrasion, chemical attack and corrosion. It is also ideal for filling random cracks. For larger projects POLYQuik® CJF-CC can also be meter applied, Contact Us for more details.
USDA Approved For Incidental Food Contact – Can be used in meat and poultry plants.
WHERE TO USE POLYQuik® CJF-CC
- Control Joints in Concrete – Interior or exterior locations
- Retail and Warehouse Floors
- Random Crack Filling
CJF-CC FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rapid Gel Time– Reduces facility down time
- Rapid Return To Service – Trim in as little as an hour
- No VOCs – Very low odor
- No Staining After Trimming
- High Abrasion Resistance – Approved for hard-wheel traffic
- 100% Solids, 0 VOC - Environmentally friendly
- 1:1 Ratio by Volume - Easy application
POLYQuik® CJF-CC is:
- USDA Approved For Incidental Food Contact
- Resistant to spalling, abrasion, chemical attack and corrosion
FASTPATCH POLYQuik® CJF-CC is a two-component, self-leveling, 100% solids hybrid polyurea, control-joint filler designed to protect joints in industrial concrete floors subject to hard wheels and heavy loads. POLYQuik® CJF-CC provides excellent resistance to spalling, abrasion, chemical attack and corrosion. It is also ideal for filling random cracks.
Control Joint filler for 12% movement. Gel Time = 60 min. 1:1 Vol.
- (12) Polymer Part A + Polymer Part B Dual Cartridges
- (12) Static Mixing Tips
PACKAGING: Case of (12) 600 mL Dual Cartridges (12-Pack).
UNIT VOLUME: 600-mL (300x300) per dual-cartridge.
YIELD: 600-mL Cartridge = 36.61in³.
COVERAGE: 12 feet (3.8 meter) per cartridge in 1" x ¼" (25x6.4 mm) joint. RETURN TO SERVICE: 1-3 Hrs.
RATIO: 1 to 1 (Resin to Iso).
Before handling, you should become familiar with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) regarding the risks and safe use of this product. The MSDS is included within the product packaging. For a copy of the MSDS please Contact Us with your request.
View or download the Technical Data Sheet: POLYQuik_CJF-CC_TechnicalDataSheet.pdf
GENERAL CARTRIDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND GLOVES WHILE HANDLING CARTRIDGES.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: STORE CARTRIDGES IN UPRIGHT POSITION. CONDITION CARTRIDGES TO ≥ 60°F (15°C) BEFORE USING.
- REMOVE NUT AND CAP.
- SECURE MIX-TUBE TO CARTRIDGE AND TIGHTEN NUT, BE SURE TO AVOID CROSS-THREADING. MIX TUBE END MAY BE CUT FOR GREATER EXTRUSION RATE (OPTIONAL).
- LOAD CARTRIDGE INTO DISPENSER; KEEP CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT.
- BEGIN DISPENSING AND FILL MIX-TUBE WITH MATERIAL (KEEP UPRIGHT). VISUALLY INSPECT MATERIAL IN MIX-TUBE TO ENSURE PROPER MIXING.
- TILT DOWN AND DISPOSE OF INITIAL PORTION (5 PUMPS OR 3 SECONDS). CONTINUE DISPENSING INTO APPLICATION AREA. KEEP CARTRIDGE POINTED DOWN AND DISPENSE AT A CONSTANT RATE UNTIL FINISHED. AVOID REPEATED TRIGGERING ON AND OFF.
- TO RE-USE PARTIALLY DISPENSED CARTRIDGE: HOLD CARTRIDGE UPRIGHT. REMOVE MIX-TUBE AND WIPE CARTRIDGE CLEAN. REPLACE CAP AND NUT. NEXT APPLICATION WILL REQUIRE NEW MIX-TUBE.
FastPatch Cartridge Dispensing Techniques: Watch the video to learn how to correctly load and dispense FastPatch cartridge products for concrete repair and asphalt repair applications.
If you have any questions on how to properly load and use FastPatch cartridges, please Contact Us for assistance.
Control joint filler. 12% movement, 1:1 Vol.
1 year when properly stored.
Store and ship this product in a clean, dry, low-humidity, shaded or covered environment at 60-90F.
5-Gallon Buckets (10-Gal Kits)
50-Gallon Drums (100-Gal Kits)
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
TEST RESULTS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED AS REPRESENTATIVE OF CURRENT PRODUCTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS SPECIFICATIONS. WHILE ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE AND TO REPRESENT THE BEST AVAILABLE DATA ON THESE PRODUCTS, NO GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, OR REPRESENTATION IS MADE, INTENDED, OR IMPLIED AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR SUFFICIENCY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT ANY CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS OR USE THEREOF ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A CLAIM BY A THIRD PARTY FOR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. EACH USER SHOULD CONDUCT A SUFFICIENT INVESTIGATION TO ESTABLISH THE SUITABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED USE. PROPER APPLICATION IS THE RESPONSILBITY OF THE USER. AS WITH ANY PRODUCT THE USE OF THE THIS PRODUCT IN A GIVEN APPLICATION MUST BE TESTED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FIELD TESTING) IN ADVANCE BY THE USER TO DETERMINE SUITIBILITY. TESTING IS THE REQUIREMENT OF BOTH ENGINEERS AND CONTRACTORS ALIKE. WVCO DOES NOT WARRANT THE APPLICATION UNDER ANY OR ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
Pallet Qty.: 64 cases, Unit Volume: Case (12)
To quickly preview an accurate shipping quote for your order, including quantity discounts, add all of your selected item(s) to your Shopping Cart, enter your Zip Code into the form and click the Get Quotes button.
Manual 1:1 Dual Cartridge Gun 300mL x 300mL
FASTPATCH HC High Compression Urethane Adhesive 1500mL 5-Pack
FASTPATCH LV Low Viscosity Concrete Repair 600mL 12-Pack